Sun Snow weeks for children
including free skiing lessons
If you are a family and have young children who want to learn to ski, you are just right in the family-friendly ski resorts in the Karwendel Silver Region.
The top attraction in the winter season is the now traditional free ski lessons for kids from 4 to 12. Experienced instructors take care of the young ski enthusiasts. To learn even the smallest ones, as you can sweep down the slopes safely and with fun and joy on skis.
- The ski equipment you receive by 50%
- Lift ticket for the beginner lifts for free (for the time of the ski course)
- of 11 January 2014 to 01 February 2014
- While the sun snow weeks, you can enjoy special rates at the property.
- Children 0-6 years are free in many hotels in the Karwendel Silver Region
- Check in Saturday, Starting Sunday
- for all families with children of their own, making a week's holiday in the Karwendel Silver Region
In January there is in the Silver Region Karwendel the highest probability for the combination of fresh powder snow and sun! It is scientifically proven that over the last year in January many happy days with sun were always recorded around Schwaz - more than in December along with the fresh snow an especially nice holiday experience!
Book onlineTo the non-binding enquiry
Subscribe to Newsletter
- Mountain biking
- Pools and lakes
- Hüttegglift in Weerberg
- Skiing in Stans
- Skigebiet Kolsassberg
- Family ski area Kellerjoch
- Free ski course for children
- Ski 50+
- Skiing for returners
- ski lessons friendly hotels
- Ski schools
- Free ski bus
- Sun Snow Weeks
- Snow-shoe hiking
- Cross-country skiing
- Holiday apartment
- Booking Request
- Online Booking
- Service & Request